Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dinner plans

I've been emailing with my family in Israel to make arrangements for my arrival. This is getting so real.

I often make plans with friends in the city for dinner/drinks/what-have-you about a week or so in advance, sometimes more, depending on the week and the friend and the activity. And as I am about to leave for five months my Google Calendar is getting full really quickly. As I was looking over it, trying to fit another friend in before I say good-bye, it hit me...only a few weekends left before I'm in Israel! Here is what my next few Fridays look like:

Friday the 16th: Bar hopping with Hannah
Friday the 21st: Volunteering in Utah
Friday the 30th: Last Girls' Night in The City until October
Friday the 7th: Dinner with Julian and family in TEL AVIV!!!!!!!!!!

Just like I make dinner plans in the city, I am now making dinner plans in Israel!

A-maz-ing!

21 days til take-off!

No comments:

Post a Comment